Saturday, March 28, 2009

Reflection Entry 16

I have found this experience thus far to be very interesting. For me, being a type a person, I always want to get things done and on time. It is hard for me to work on group projects and rely on other people. I would much rather do some things by myself. I actually am looking forward to playing all three roles for this last chapter. I don't need to wait on other people's research, and worry about making sure I have the chapter finished in time for the editor to write the quiz questions and answers. It is nice that we can research a related topic of our choice, and apply everything that we used earlier in the semester. I appreciate that I am able to work at my own pace as well, and am excited to research web authoring tools and collaborative research this upcoming week.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that it is hard to work in groups - especially online. The pace is really hard to set. Personally, I do most, if not all of my work during the week, others do it on the weekend. It's difficult to have fluid communication when schedules are so opposite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to have control of the whole learning process. I'm just too worried that others won't do their work on time, if at all. Ch.8 was my favorite section to research and create.

    ReplyDelete